There are a lot of things you can do if you want to make a statement, and one of those ways is by having a kick ass watch. Of course when choosing a watch, there are so many things to consider besides the all-important overall aesthetic of it. Why bother spending on a good looking watch if it isn’t credible when it comes to durability and would just break in a few months? You want a watch to last and look good while doing it and that’s exactly what the Suunto Core Military watch brings to the table.
|Suunto Core All Black||Features||Our Rating|
Why the Suunto Core Military watch?
So out of all the military watches out there to choose from, why Suunto? It has a sleek and toned design but packs a punch when it comes to its features. From weather sensors to atmospheric pressure indicators, this watch is the watch for you.
- Compass – the watch comes with a compass, as many watches to, which comes in handy for roughing it during hikes, treks, or camping.
- Altimeter and Barometer – this feature is really cool. The watch has an altimeter to measure altitude so if you ever take a plane ride or go sky diving, this watch would tell you exactly how high you go. A barometer measures atmospheric pressure which is also a good indicator for how high you may be going.
- Weather and temperature indicator – so besides the common feature that watches have about displaying temperature, the Suunto Core Military watch does that, and actually has an alarm that goes off when a storm is coming. How awesome is that?
- Sunrise and Sunset alarm – this watch lets you know when the sun is rising or setting which comes in handy when you’re outdoors as you get a fair warning that it’s almost dark and it may be time to head back.
- Personalization – this watch caters to your individual personality and comes in a wide variety of designs and colors to choose from.
- Affordability – with all the features the Suunto Core Military watch has to offer, it is a steal at just around $200.
What is a military watch?
It’s all in the name, a military watch is a watch that meets military specifications meaning they have certain features to them which can be used in the field as well as unique functions that could come in handy. Check out our list of the top military watches.
If you’re thinking that you might not be able to utilize the features of a military watch as much as someone in the field would, you thought wrong. There are alternatives to military watch features that can be used for everyday activities as well such as the waterproof feature which would allow you to keep your watch on while scuba diving up to 100ft.
Another feature of a military watch is its battery life; military watches are built to last the longest time possible without having to change the battery. Lastly, a military watch is strategically designed to not get in the way when it comes to other things you may have on such as clothing. Every aspect of a military watch is especially designed not to catch on sleeves and such.
The Suunto Core Military watch is the total package when it comes to watches and it meets military specifications too. It serves it purpose and has so many additional features right on your wrist. Whether you’re lounging around and just need to know the time, or whether you’re sky diving, scuba diving, or mountaineering, the watch will be there to provide you with the information you need to know and make your life just a little bit easier and a whole lot more sophisticated.